2. One of the most important mores in the British is his great love for the _________. In fact, in many houses is always a pot with bowling water ready for a cup of it.
3. __________; this practise is widespread in many supermarkets, it consists in paying with a debit card more than the amount of purchase made and receiving the different in cash. It’s a good way for get some money.
5. Education: they are always saying words like: please ,thank you, your welcome and ________, so if you don’t answer in the same way is a discourtesy.
6. Superstitions: touching wood, putting some money in the pockets of a new jacket, founding a four leaves clover or crossing with a black _____________, are considered symbols of good luck.
7. Dining: the main dish is fish and __________.
9. __________: are places where English go with some friends for a few drinks. They are symbols of social life.